Education and Networking for Legal Nurse Consultants
AALNC Annual Forum 2019
Join us in Louisville, Kentucky for the 29th AALNC Annual Forum where you will…
- Earn continuing education hours
- Expand your knowledge base
- Interact and network with your LNC colleagues
The conference educational sessions offered during the AALNC Annual Forum 2019 will provide opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills in a variety of subject areas concerning the roles and functions of a legal nurse consultant.
Follow the conversation about the AALNC Annual Forum 2019 using #AALNCAnnualForum19.
Who Should Attend?
Legal nurse consulting proudly casts a wide net and the AALNC Annual Forum 2019 provides programming and sessions applicable to a variety of specialties and interest areas, including:
- Life Care Planning
- Risk Management
- Case Management
- Occupational Health
- Expert Witnessing
- Worker's Compensation
- School Nursing
- Civil Rights
- and more!
All practicing legal nurse consultants and registered nurses exploring the LNC specialty practice will find education and networking opportunities critical to their success.
At the AALNC Annual Forum, you will:
- Engage in educational activities which will address your personal learning interests and needs.
- Analyze selected LNC practices and attain new knowledge and skills to improve personal work products as well as client satisfaction and outcomes.
- Interact with colleagues to exchange ideas, explore trends and issues and consult for personal assistance in meeting specific practice needs.