Board and Staff
AALNC is led by a volunteer Board of Directors and supported by
Board of Directors
AALNC's Board of Directors consists of the officers and three Directors-at-Large. The officers are the President, President-Elect, Immediate Past President, and the Secretary/Treasurer. The Directors-at-Large serve as liaisons between the board and the members and chapters in particular states.
Individual members and chapter leaders are welcome to contact any member of the board or the Director-at-Large assigned to the state in which they live. To view a listing of past AALNC leadership, please click here.
Culture Statement – Board of Directors
- Commit to a mindset that seeks courage over fear, positioning us as an organization, as a Board of Directors, and as individuals to be orientated toward growth and learning.
- Embrace innovation by fostering and encouraging a community of creativity and new ideas.
- 3. Develop and nurture conditions that promote diversity, inclusivity, and a sense of belonging for all members of our organization.
- Value strong analysis of data, seeking to make mission-driven and informed decisions that focus on meaningful goal-setting and measurable results.
- Cultivate a team approach to lively, respectful, and thoughtful discussion that encourages healthy dialogue, keeps us curious, and solves problems together.
- Mentor, support, and challenge each other, striving to shape an accessible and safe atmosphere rooted in honesty and trust.
- Maintain a strong fiduciary mentality that supports and protects our organization, reflecting our commitment to ensure a healthy financial position and long-term viability.
- Relentlessly pursue alignment by embracing our vulnerabilities yet affirming our commitment as a Board to speak with one voice.
Elizabeth Murray, BSN RN LNCC
Laura Nissim, RN MS CNS LNCC
Kimberly Beladi, BSN RN LNCC
Mary Flanagan, BSN RN CNOR LNCC
Directors at Large
Marjorie Berg Pugatch, RN MA LNCC
Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia
Erin Gollogly, BSN RN LNCC
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Lisa A. Mancuso, RN BSN PCCN CCRN CLCP LNCC
Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Jena Eberly Stack
Education Senior Associate
Membership and Chapters Associate
Melissa Van Fleteren
Director of Programs and Education
Karen Wilkinson, MN, ARNP, LNCC, CNLCP
Partner Alliance Manager
Wendie Howland, MN, RN-BC, CCRN, CCM, CNLP, LNCP-C, LNCC
Contact any of the headquarters staff at 877.402.2562 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Past AALNC Presidents
|2018||Kim Beladi, RN BSN LNCC|
|2017||Debra Pritts, RN LNCC|
|2016||Susan Carleo, RN CAPA LNCC|
|2015||Varsha Desai, BSN RN CNLCP LNCC|
|2014||Julie Dickinson, MBA BSN RN LNCC|
|2013||Elizabeth Zorn, BSN RN LNCC|
|2011-2012||Sharon K. McQuown, MSN RN LNCC|
|2010||Karen J. Huff, BSN RN LNCC|
|2009||Suzanne Q. Langroth, BSN RN LNCC|
|2008||Mindy Cohen, MSN RN LNCC|
|2006||Lynda Kopishke, MSN RN LNCC|
|2005||Karen Clark, MS RN|
|2004||Barbara Levin, BSN RN ONC LNCC|
|2003||Mary Ann Shea, JD RN|
|2002||Patricia Iyer, MSN RN LNCC|
|2001||Rosie Oldham, BS RN LNCC|
|2000||Jeannie Autry, BS RN LNCC|
|1998||Patty Costantini, RN LNCC|
|1996||Karen Fox, BSN RN LNCC CPHRM|
|1995||Joan Magnusson, BSN RN LHCRM LNCC|
|1994||Doreen James Wise|
|1993||Marilyn Mason Kish, RN LNCC|
|1991||Paula Schenck, BSN BS RN|
|1990||Shirley Cantwell Davis, BSN RN LNCC|
Founding Members of AALNC:
|Elise Alpert||Ingrid Angelini||Cynthia Ballard|
|Judy Brklacich Avery||Jean Buechsenstein||Denise Castillon|
|Jill Denison Holmes||Deena Ferris||Nancy Grace|
|Paula Griess||Patricia Griffin||Agnes Grogan|
|Barbara Hampe||Jane Hanford||Lynne Harris|
||Carol Herring||Charlotte Hildenbrand|
|Anne Hughes||Rosanna Janes||Dorothy Kenny|
|LuAnn Klein||Mary Lanz||Joy Lawson|
|Kathleen Loeffler||Catherine McCaig||Debra McGinty|
|Sally Moshier||Georgine Paulin|
|Nancy Reed||Patricia Reigers||Ellen Smith|
|Adella Toepel||Myrene Treick||Claudette Varanko|
|Paula Woo||James Zuffoletto|